Medical Travel Conference 2018
The Operations Abroad Worldwide Medical Travel Conference will be held in Athens on the 20 - 22 March 2018. - www.medicaltravelconference.co.uk.
Our Medical Travel Conference is a unique event focusing on Medical Tourism, Spa & Wellness Tourism.
The Operations Abroad Worldwide Medical Travel Conference is the only European Medical Travel Conference which is operated by the UK's longest established Medical Tourism Company, Operations Abroad Worldwide - who actually deal with patients & have full experience gained over 18 years of the real market, rather than being arranged by a marketing company, so you can rest assured that you will gain unique insight into the real industry.
Come and hear from the experts in the market who deal with patients directly
Operations Abroad Worldwide was the pioneer of Medical Tourism in the UK and was the first ever UK company to arrange for a patient to have a knee replacement abroad.
Over 18 years experience in the Medical Tourism industry & having arranged treatment for over 50,000 patients throughout their network of 80 hospitals in 40 countries, Operations Abroad Worldwide has in depth knowledge & expertise of the market.
The event will focus on the Medical Tourism market with the aim of educating, discussing, improving & ensuring the future development of the Medical Tourism Industry and increasing the overall standards of healthcare throughout Europe.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Innovative Medical Treatment Approaches - Hear from leading surgeons and pioneers of innovative medical treatments with a focus on minimally invasive surgery techniques
- Hospitals - Maximise your international patient revenue - how to attract medical tourists, what is important to patients, how to market yourselves?
- Medical Tourism Companies - How to engage with patients, offer a world class service, deal with complications, insurance, pricing, marketing & public perception to the destination / healthcare standards
- Legal Issues - Patient documentation, patient rights, aftercare, complications
- Marketing - Where do you find patients? how to promote yourselves? what is relevant?
- EU Law For Cross Border Healthcare - What it is, how do patients get a refund, what is the process?
- Brexit - How will it affect outbound UK medical tourism numbers
- NHS Refund - How does it work, How to apply?
The event is specifically dedicated to be informative & highly engaging for the below:
- Hospitals - Meet Medical tourism agencies who will refer patients to you for treatment, meet Surgeons who can train your surgeons in the latest innovative treatment techniques, meet other Hospitals for networking purposes / joint ventures
- Surgeons - Meet Hospital CEO’s interested in working with you, meet Surgeons interested to learn about your techniques, meet Medical Tourism Agencies who can refer patients to you for treatment
- Medical Tourism Agencies - Meet hospitals where you can refer patients for treatment, meet surgeons who you can arrange treatment for patients, be able to offer your patients the latest treatment approaches and in some of the best hospitals in Europe
The Speakers will all be leaders in their respective fields:
- The UK's longest established Medical Travel Company - Operations Abroad Worldwide
- Internationally Renowned Surgeons - discussing innovative surgery techniques perfect for medical tourists
- Hospital CEO's - learn from those already successful in the Medical Tourism Market
The event will start on the 20th March 2018 with a drinks reception in the evening.
The conference sessions will be from:
Wednesday 21st March 09.00 - 16.30
Thursday 22nd March 09.00 - 12.30
Thursday 22nd March - the afternoon is free to enjoy & explore Athens.
Optional Sightseeing opportunities will be arranged.
Thursday 22nd March 19.30 - Drinks Reception, Gala Dinner & Dancing
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- ENGAGING speakers. Our speakers are the experts in their respective fields with a huge wealth of knowledge and expertise in their area
- INTERESTING content. Our content is of true relevance to the Medical Tourism Industry
- INFLUENTIAL networking. Plenty of opportunities to network & meet others in the industry
- PERFECT location. Athens is one of the most historic cities in the world
- SUPERB fun. Enjoy our Gala Dinner evening - with a gourmet 4 course dinner and dancing until the early hours
The conference will be held on the 20 - 22 March 2018 at the RADISSON BLU HOTEL in ATHENS.
We have negotiated special rates with the Radisson Blu Park Hotel in Athens for all delegates.
If you would like to book your hotel accommodation for the event, please contact us at email@example.com
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A Super buffet breakfast awaits in the mornings with healthy well-balanced and nutritious meals using fresh produce such as pastries, jams, fruit, cheeses, yoghurt, cereal and a variety of meats together with hot items.
Coffee Breaks will be provided with light snacks and beverages.
There will be a daily lunch buffet with healthy choices and soft drinks.
The Gala Dinner will be held on the closing evening on the 22nd March 2018 from 7pm - 12pm.
The Gala Dinner will include:
- DRINKS RECEPTION - Wine, Beer & Soft Drinks
- 4 COURSE DINNER - with a focus on healthy, nutritionally balanced ingredients
- DANCING - Enjoy the fun & dance the night away until 12pm
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT -www.medicaltravelconference.co.ukBook Now