Medical Travel Conference 2021
The 2021 event details will be released once appropriate due to the Coronavirus situation.
For information please email us.
The Operations Abroad Worldwide Medical Travel & Wellness Conference was held in Larnaca, Cyprus on the
18 - 20 February 2020.
We invite you to join us to celebrate our 21st Anniversary.
Our 21st Anniversary Delegate Pass 575GBP includes:
- Welcome Drinks Reception - Unlimited Wine, Beers, Soft Drinks & Water
- 2 Day Conference Pass
- Coffee Breaks & Hot Buffet Lunch for both days
- Medical Travel Expert Workshop hosted by Ruth Taylor, CEO, Operations Abroad Worldwide
- B2B Networking
- Cocktail Drinks Reception - Any cocktail of your choice
- Dinner Party Drinks Reception - Unlimited Wine, Beers, Soft Drinks & Water
- Dinner Party Extravaganza - 4 Course Gourmet Dinner including Unlimited Wine, Beer, Soft Drinks & Water
- Dancing until the early hours - Party the night away
Discounted Price 575GBP if booked by 18/11/19 or 745GBP after 18/11/19
To book click here
Our Medical Travel Conference is a unique event focusing on the Medical Travel & Wellness Tourism Industry.
The Operations Abroad Worldwide Medical Travel Conference is the only Medical Travel Conference which is operated by the Pioneers of the Medical Travel Industry in the UK & the UK's longest established Medical Tourism Company, Operations Abroad Worldwide - who have treated over 65,000 patients through their network of 80 hospitals in 40 countries & have a superior level of experience gained over 20 years in the Medical Travel industry.
Our mission is to provide a focused Medical Travel & Wellness Conference where delegates can learn, engage, network & collaborate with a view to growing & improving the Global Healthcare & Wellness Industry.
Our Conference is a unique event focusing on Medical Tourism with a focus on Innovative Treatment Approaches which are changing the healthcare market, looking at how new technologies are advancing treatment results & how a combination of innovative surgical approaches, medicine & technology are changing the global medical tourism industry.
The Wellness Tourism market is one of the biggest growing travel trends. The rapidly growing travel niche is expected to hit $680 billion by next year, according to the Global Wellness Summit. It's expanding 50 percent faster than the overall tourism industry so it's the perfect opportunity to attend our event and learn more about this growing sector.
A huge advantage of choosing our conference is that we organise the event ourselves - we don't rely on a ground handling agent so by attending the event you will meet truly international delegates from over 30 countries, as opposed to other events which are organised with the assistance of a ground handling agent and these events rely on the local economy and the end result commonly found at other events is that delegates attending are only meeting other delegates from the country where the event is hosted.
You wont experience this at our event - that's a fact!
Another advantage is that we have the longest experience of any company in the UK in the International Medical Travel & Healthcare market which has been acquired during our 19 years in the industry.
Our experience is in the real international patient market, dealing with patients & we know what works & what doesn't.
This is a unique level of expertise and first hand experience which we can share with you - whereas other events are mainly organised by marketing companies who have to rely on sourced data - so you can rest assured that by attending our event you will gain a unique insight into the real industry.
Why Choose to Attend our Conference
We appreciate you have a choice as to which conference to attend, so here's 11 reasons why ours excels:
- History - We are the Pioneers of the Medical Travel Industry in the UK & have the longest experience in the UK of any Medical Travel Company, having been established since 1999 & having arranged treatment for over 65,000 patients abroad
- Company - We are not a marketing company who have to rely on sourced data as we have our own genuine historic data
- International Delegates - We do not rely on a ground handling agent to assist with arranging our event. This ensures that all delegates attending are truly international delegates, attending from over 35 countries
- Healthy Mix of Delegates - Delegates attending are from many different target groups eg Hospitals, Travel Agencies, Medical Agencies, Surgeons, Wellness Companies, Hotels, Healthcare Providers & Innovative Product Suppliers - thus enhancing the networking results for everyone attending
- Speakers - We hand select our speakers acquired from our extensive knowledge of the Medical Travel and Wellness Industry
- Refreshing Speakers - You will find speakers at our event who are unique, refreshing faces - they are not spending their time travelling the world just to attend various conferences & speaking with the same groups of people about the same topics. You can rest assured that our engaging speakers are experts in their fields
- Dedication - We dedicate our time and expertise to provide delegates with an outstanding event by putting as much devotion into our conference arrangements as that of which we put into looking after our patients, which is one of the reasons for our success and longevity in the Medical Travel Industry
- Agenda - The agenda for the event is well organised & planned with precision to the very last detail to ensure the best event for the attendees
- Facts - All the data and statistics presented at our event are genuine and factual, based on our 20 years experience in the industry
- Superb feedback - The feedback received from our previous events has been outstanding. Have a read of the feedback received at https://www.medicaltravelconference.co.uk/previous-events
- Fun - You will learn, engage & network at the event but above all we believe the event has to be fun and enjoyable to attend
Extra Benefits at our Medical & Wellness Travel Conference 2020
Free B2B Networking - Our B2B Networking Session will take place on the 19th February from 14.00 - 16.30.
We do not charge any additional fees to attend our B2B networking event.
We feel this is an integral part to attending the conference where delegates can acquire new contacts and drive their business forwards.
The Medical Travel Expert Workshop - The Medical Travel Expert Workshop will be hosted by Ruth Taylor, CEO of Operations Abroad Worldwide.
Ruth has over 20 Years Experience in the Medical Travel Industry, having made Operations Abroad Worldwide into a Leading International Healthcare brand which has treated over 65,000 international patients throughout their network of 80 hospitals in 40 countries.
The aim of the workshop is to educate the delegates how to excel in the Medical Travel market paying a key focus on the topics below:
- UK Healthcare & Outbound Medical Travel Market
- Pricing - How to be Competitive, Country Variations
- Latest Trends, Opportunities and Challenges
- Developing an International Patient Department
- Legal Aspects & Avoiding Issues
- The Patient Service in Medical Travel
- Growing your Medical Travel Business & International Patient Numbers
- Acquiring Patients - How, Where, Why
- How to Succeed & Excel in the International Patient Market
- Questions & Answers
Who are the Speakers?
The Speakers are all leaders in their respective fields:
- The Pioneers of the Medical Travel Industry in the UK - Operations Abroad Worldwide
- Healthcare Companies - Focusing on the highest standards in medical care & how to excel in the field
- Internationally Renowned Surgeons - Discussing innovative surgery techniques perfect for international patients
- Hospital CEO's - Learn from those already successful in the Medical Travel Industry
- Tourist Boards - Focusing on the specialities & advantages of their location
- Hotels - Learn from those already successful in the Medical Travel & Wellness Tourism Industry
- Wellness Resorts - Learn from those with a wealth of experience in the Wellness Industry
- Innovative Healthcare Suppliers - Learn about the latest generation of innovative products & devices
- Wellness Products - Experts discuss the benefits of various revolutionary wellness industry products
OUR 2020 CONFERENCE FOCUS
The event will focus on the Medical Travel & Wellness Tourism market with the aim of educating, discussing, improving & ensuring the future development of the Medical Travel & Wellness Tourism Industry and increasing the overall standards of healthcare & wellness throughout the world.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
MEDICAL TRAVEL TOPICS
Innovative Medical Treatment Approaches & Minimally Invasive Surgery Technqiues
Excelling in International Patient Revenue
Comparing a Government Funded Healthcare System v Private Healthcare
What does a Travel Agency need to be a Medical Travel Agency
- Innovative Product Suppliers drive Higher Quality & Better Outcomes
Deliver Better Patient Outcomes
Healthcare Efficiency Through Technology
Precision Medicine - The Future Of Healthcare
The Patient Journey
Legal Issues for International Healthcare
EU Law For Cross Border Healthcare
Brexit Effect on Medical Tourism
- and much more...for full details contact email@example.com
- Medical Wellness Travel
- Prevention & Well-Being
- Wellness Travel Drives Lifestyle Changes
- Thermal Water
- Preventative Health = Eliminate Disease
- The Luxury Hotel Wellness Experience
- Mindful Vacations - Active Wellness Breaks
- Healthy Aging Holidays
- and much more... for full details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is specifically dedicated to be informative & highly engaging for the below:
- Hospitals - Learn about the industry & from others already established in the industry, gain new ideas & insights, learn how to provide the best international patient service, meet other Hospitals for networking purposes & joint ventures
- Surgeons - Meet Hospital CEO’s interested in working with you, meet Surgeons interested to learn about your techniques, meet Medical Tourism Agencies who might refer patients to you for treatment
- Dental Clinics - Meet agencies who could refer patients to you for treatment & meet other Companies for networking purposes & joint ventures
- Tourist Boards - Promote your country as a leader for Health & Wellness Travel & network with companies & agencies with the aim of increasing the numbers of tourists travelling to your destination for Medical, Health & Wellness Treatments
- Medical Tourism Agencies - Meet Hospitals where you can refer patients for treatment, meet Surgeons who you can arrange treatment with for your patients & be able to offer your patients the latest treatment approaches and in some of the best hospitals in the world
- Hotels - Learn about the Medical Travel & Wellness Tourism Industry, gain new ideas & insights into the market & network with agencies, surgeons, hospitals, wellness companies & wellness product suppliers
- Innovative Healthcare Product Suppliers - Meet Hospital Management, Surgeons, Dental Clinics who would be interested in purchasing your products
- Wellness Resorts - Meet those experienced in the market to network, learn & engage. Also network with agencies who might promote & market your wellness packages to their customers
- Wellness Companies & Products - Wellness companies focusing on healthy living products, organic products, nutrition, vitamins, fitness & innovative technology for the wellness industry
What We Assure You:
- ENGAGING speakers. Our speakers are experts in their respective fields with a huge wealth of knowledge and expertise in their area
- INTERESTING content. Our content is up to date & of true relevance to the Medical Travel & Wellness Tourism Industry
- INFLUENTIAL networking. Plenty of opportunities to network & meet others in the industry
- PERFECT location. Larnaca is a beautiful city - beaches with golden sand, crystal clean waters, historic castles & churches, lovely restaurants, and much more
- SUPERB fun. Our event is highly professional and business focused but we also feel it is essential to enjoy yourself too. It is the perfect opportunity to network with like minded professionals but also to have fun with a lot of laughs & contacts made to last a lifetime
- COCKTAIL RECEPTION - Enjoy your favourite cocktail at our pre-dinner party cocktail reception
- DINNER PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA - Enjoy our Dinner Party evening - with a gourmet 4 course dinner and dancing until the early hours
The Agenda for the Medical Travel & Wellness Conference 2020
18th February 2020
The event starts on the 18th February with a welcome drinks reception in the evening.
Unlimited wines, beers, soft drinks & water will be provided.
19th February 2020
Conference sessions from 09.00 - 17.00.
Coffee breaks with homemade produce & a hot tasty lunch will be provided.
20th February 2020
Medical Travel Expert Workshop Hosted by Ruth Taylor, CEO, Operations Abroad Worldwide
Conference sessions & expert workshop from 09.00 - 12.30.
Coffee breaks & a hot, tasty lunch will be provided
The B2B Networking Session will take place from 14.00 - 16.30
Cocktail Drinks Reception & Dinner Party Extravaganza
A cocktail drinks reception will start at 19.30. Delegates can choose from any of their favourite cocktails.
The drinks reception will be followed by a 4 course Dinner Party with a focus on healthy, nutritionally balanced ingredients.
Unlimited wines, beers, soft drinks & water will be provided - with drinks, music & dancing until late!
We have negotiated special rates with the Radisson Blu Hotel in Larnaca for all delegates.
The new hotel is absolutely stunning and provides the perfect setting for a world class conference.
Delegate rates include breakfast and taxes.
If you would like to book your hotel accommodation for the event, please contact us at email@example.com
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A superb buffet breakfast awaits in the mornings with healthy well-balanced and nutritious meals using fresh produce such as pastries, jams, fruit, cheeses, yoghurt, cereal and a variety of meats together with hot items and the traditional english breakfast.
Coffee Breaks will be provided with light snacks and beverages.
There will be a daily lunch buffet with hot items, healthy choices and soft drinks.
DINNER PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA
The Dinner Party to celebrate our 21st Anniversary will be held on the closing evening on the 20th February 2020 from 19.30 - 00.00
The evening will include:
- DRINKS RECEPTION - Unlimited Wine, Beer & Soft Drinks
- 4 COURSE DINNER - with a focus on healthy, nutritionally balanced ingredients
- DANCING - Enjoy the fun & dance the night away until midnight
For further information please visit - www.medicaltravelconference.co.uk