Operations Abroad Worldwide provide a complete service for Individual Patients, the NHS, Private Healthcare Insurance companies and Businesses who are looking for rehabilitation for post-surgery patients and also patients who need rehabilitation for long term diseases, mental health problems and addictions
We work with internationally accredited hospitals for rehabilitation patients and offer a fully comprehensive medical package.
Our comprehensive service ensures patients will receive high quality medical treatment by medical experts with expert training in their designated medical field.
The medical teams treat patients in a relaxing and calming environment whilst providing around the clock medical care with heart and empathy.
We strive to ensure that patients are treated quickly, with care, respect and dignity and with the highest level of service throughout the whole process.
We provide a range of rehabilitation treatments for various medical reasons such as:-
- Neurological - craniocerebral injuries and all other neurological diseases can be treated
- Stroke – with the aim of restoring independence in their everyday routine and their quality of life
- Brain damage - by following intensive therapies this is absolutely possible.
- Physiotherapy – Post Surgery to rehabilitate the patient to their normal day to day life
- Arthritis – Rheumatoid, psoriatic, borreliosis etc
- Inflammatory system diseases such as lupus and many other forms
- Inflammatory diseases of the spine such as Ankylosing Spondylitis and many other forms Paediatric and Osteoporosis and other bone diseases
- Interdisciplinary pain therapy (fibromalygia and pain disorders)
We also offer treatment for patients who are suffering from the below:-
- Depressive disorders
- Somatoform disorders
- Interdisciplinary pain management
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating Disorders eg Anorexia, Bulimia etc
- Addictions eg – Alcohol, drugs, gambling, prescription medications etc
Working Together with Operations Abroad Worldwide
Operations Abroad Worldwide are dedicated to working with Individual Patients, the NHS, Private Healthcare Insurance companies and Businesses who are looking for rehabilitation for post-surgery patients and also patients who need rehabilitation for long term diseases, mental health problems and addictions
If you would like further information or would like to discuss how Operations Abroad can assist you further then please contact our rehabilitation team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at our dedicated Insurance line on 0161 236 3211 or 0800 081 0018Contact Us