Total Care Service
The Total Care Service from Operations Abroad has been created with patient's needs in the very forefront of our mind.
We understand that travelling abroad for medical treatment can be daunting and having any medical procedure can be an extremely worrying time for the patient and their family members.
For this reason, we have created a unique level of service for our patients and also for any travelling companions who wish to travel with the patient.
It's a totally complete service which sets out the level of care patients can expect at every stage of their medical treatment.
It is complete down to the very last detail.
The Total Care Service includes:
ON DEPARTING THE UK:
- Airport Transportation from the patient's home, if required, at an extra cost which the patient can pay directly to the driver
- All relevant medical notes forwarded to the designated overseas hospital
ON ARRIVING OVERSEAS:
- A representative from the hospital will meet and greet the patient at the airport and transfer them to the hospital or to their hotel
- All medical treatment costs are included, i.e surgeons, doctors - plus any other specialist treatment by medical practitioners not employed by the hospital
- All drugs, x-rays and implants costs are included
- Hospital accommodation and meals are provided
- En-Suite Private Hospital Rooms with Television, British magazines and complimentary Wi-fi
- Provide English speaking doctors and nurses to look after UK patients
- Work to internationally recognized standards, with advanced surgical facilities
- Employ highly qualified physicians and specialists of all medical disciplines
- Ensure extremely high standards of patient care at all times
- Ensure patients are treated with utmost respect and dignity
- Provide any post-operative treatment and rehabilitation as required
FOR PATIENT'S COMFORT AND ADDED PEACE OF MIND:
- 24 hour Assistance Helpline with highly qualified staff on hand to assist any patient's requests
- 24 Hour Medical Staff are available at the overseas hospital
- Assistance for any accompanying relatives or friends can be arranged, if required
- A fully comprehensive specially underwritten travel insurance policy, if selected. It covers the patient for 12 months from the moment they have had their surgery and covers any costs associated for any return visits to their consultant or the overseas hospital in the highly unlikely event of any post-surgery complications.
ON LEAVING HOSPITAL:
- Transfer to a hotel of the patient's choice for further rehabilitation, if required, before returning to the UK
- Transfer to the airport for departure back to the UK
- Arrangement of any special assistance required when returning to the UK including travel assistance and wheelchair assistance
- 7 days supply of medication
- Medical report for your GP and detailed medical case notes