Are you an NHS Trust or CCG looking for a solution which will benefit your trust & patients by reducing waiting times?
Our innovative solution greatly benefits the NHS by reducing waiting lists & savings costs.
We can provide immeidate access to all types of medical treatment in over 40 countries.
Our main focus when working with NHS Trusts and CCG's is to :-
- Improve patient outcomes
- Prioritise patient demand
- Encourage Innovation
- Empower CCG’s and patients through sharing the best approach to their care
- Ensure patients are fully informed about their medical treatment
Operations Abroad Worldwide, NHS Trusts and CCG's work together, following the four steps below:-
Step one: Analyse and plan the process together
Step two: Design and implement patient pathways
Step three: Specify and procure the services
Step four: Deliver the service and make improvements, where necessary
We will work together to ensure that your commissioning will be collaborative, comprehensive and clinically led.
We offer the below advantages for the NHS:-
- Accessibility – There are no waiting times for patients having medical treatment abroad. We ensure patients are treated for diagnostic tests within 48 hours and for surgery procedures within 7 days
- Capacity – We can arrange over 15,000 surgery procedures per month throughout our network of hospitals.
- Quality – All our hospitals are internationally accredited hospitals. They work to international standards with ISO accreditations
- Service – Operations Abroad are committed to ensuring that patients experience a seamless booking process from start to finish
- Cost Savings – Fixed Surgery Prices are upto 70% cheaper than UK private hospitals
- Cost Containment – Fixed Surgery Prices include 12 months post-surgery complication cover, ensuring no overruns on cost after the surgery procedure
- Patient Choice – Patients are offered full choice over where and when they wish to have their medical treatment
- Patient Satisfaction - Ensure patients are satisfied with every level of the service provided by Operations Abroad and the NHS
- Fixed Prices – all costs are included, i.e pre-operative tests, pre-operative consultations, consultant fees, surgery costs, hospital stay, hospital meals, physiotherapy, medication & post operative consultations whilst abroad)
- To build partnerships together for the common good of the patients and to offer patients quick access to their required medical treatment, and to ensure patient choice and satisfaction.
- To ensure that the service provided is patient focused and make changes where needed to ensure the smooth operation process for patients and the surgical outcomes
- To ensure your NHS Trust meets waiting list targets and referral to treatment targets
- To ensure your NHS Trusts receives high quality medical treatment
- To ensure your NHS Trusts reduces and saves costs and ensures value for money
- To ensure the contract system operates well, to serve strategic goals, and to invest wisely and manage risk appropriately.
- Work together with Operations Abroad Worldwide for effective leadership and strategic planning
- To provide an easily accessible, high quality service for your NHS Trust and your patients
- Improve overall health outcomes for your local area
Operations Abroad Worldwide are dedicated to ensuring successful outcomes for the NHS.
Our vision is to work together, to look beyond the normal “status quo” and to offer a different and improved future for healthcare services.
Working Together with Operations Abroad Worldwide
We are dedicated to working with NHS Trusts to assist the Trust with your commissioning requirements.
We have a dedicated NHS business development team who work directly with Trusts throughout the UK.
If you would like further information or would like to discuss your NHS Trust requirements then please contact our NHS team on NHS@operationsabroadworldwide.co.uk or by telephone on 0161 236 3211 or 0800 081 0018.Contact Us