Leading Cardiovascular Hospital in Croatia
This leading Cardiovascular Hospital was founded in 1996. It is located in town of Krapinske Toplice, which lies in the idyllic region of Hrvatsko Zagorje, just 46 kilometres from the Croatian capital of Zagreb. Modern, clean and superbly equipped, the hospital is a welcoming and comforting environment for patients having overseas procedures.
The hospital holds an excellent reputation and is recognised as a leading regional centre for cardiovascular diseases. It's team perform all types of non-invasive and invasive diagnostic procedures, as well as percutaneous and surgical therapeutic cardiovascular interventions.
The mission of the hospital is to reduce the incidence and consequences of cardiovascular diseases by using preventative techniques, with leading diagnostic tools and treatment procedures. Over 14,000 cardiology consultations are carried out there over a year, with 5000 patients admitted for a wide variety of procedures.
This high volume of consultations and procedures ensures that every patient is in highly experienced and skilled hands. It's one of the reasons the hospital has a minimal complication rate and helps to ensure a short hospital stay.
The continuous striving for the best possible outcomes at the hospital mean that new technologies and techniques are constantly implemented throughout daily work.
Constant quality control is also maintained and confirmed with an ISO certificate and Accreditations.
The hospital is an established teaching facility for the School of Medicine of the University of Osijek, with the physicians of the clinic often participating in lectures and teaching, such is their skill.
This leading hospital is ideal for patients seeking highly trained cardiology specialists in an accomplished, safe and modern environment.
Non-invasive cardiology diagnostics -
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Heart Ultrasound with Colour Doppler
- Transesophageous Echocardiography (TEE)
- Head, Neck, Arm & Leg Vessel Ultrasound with Doppler
- 24-hour ECG Recording
Invasive cardiology diagnostics
- Heart Catheterization
- Electrophysiology Study
- Loop Recorder Implantation
- Myocardial Biopsy
- Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE)
Invasive cardiology treatment
- Radiofrequent ablation in arrhythmia treatment
- Catheter Ablation w/3D Mapping
- Percutaneous PFO and ASD closure
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) with Stent
- Percutaneous Intervention on Peripheral Arteries with Stent Implantation
- Endovascular Aortic Repair - (EVAR)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
- Heart Pacemaker Implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation
Cardiac surgery operations:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Heart Valve Replacement
- Surgery of Aorta
- Congenital Heart Disease Surgery
- Surgery in Arrhythmia Treatment
- Surgery after Heart and Great Vessels Trauma
Vascular surgery operations:
- Carotid Artery Operations
- Operations of Aneurysms of the Thoracic and Abdominal Aorta
Peripheral Artery Disease Surgery:
- Aorto - Bifemoral Bypass
- Femoro - Popliteal Bypass
- Femoro - Crural Bypass
Click the thumbnails for larger images