Leading Hospital in Langen, Frankfurt
Founded in 1968 as a district hospital, the clinic was purchased in 2002 by one of the leading international hospital chains in Europe. Since then the hospital has undergone a complete modernisation and renovation programme. Ideally located in a 10 km distance from Frankfurt international airport "Fraport", the clinic can be reached from the UK in less than 3 hours.
This leading hospital is an acute care clinic with 7 medical departments. The hospital has 260 beds which manage 16,000 inpatient visits per year.
The hospital focuses on the interdisciplinary cooperation of its various departments giving the patient a seamless experience. As such multidisciplinary organ centres have been established in cooperation with the different resident doctors including: Breast Centre, Intestine Centre, Thoracic Centre. Furthermore the clinic runs an Interdisciplinary Intermediate Care Unit and an ambulatory surgery centre.
For complete peace of mind, this leading hospital has been assessed and certified as successfully meeting the requirements for patient centred care and treatment as well as employees' centred management, patient safety, information and communication, management and quality management as required by the KTQ Manual 2009.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Surgery
- Gynecology with breast centre
- Internal Medicine Dept. I / Cardiology & Angiology
- Internal Medicine Dept. II/ Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Pulmonology
- Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Anesthesiology, Intensive-Care, Emergency-Care and Pain Therapy
List of Services
- Orthopaedic / Spinal Surgery
- Vascular/Visceral Surgery
- General Surgery
- Lung Surgery
- Gastrointestinal, Hernia & Gastroenterology Surgery
Click the thumbnails for larger images