Leading Hospital in Wiesbaden, Frankfurt
This leading German Clinic is an acute care clinic with 376 beds and 10 different departments. In the clinic, all departments and disciplines work together in an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary way. Combining this with the experience and expertise of their medical specialists, ensures patients get the best possible care.
This approach is expressed in the established organ centres (breast, stomach, intestines) as well as various interdisciplinary treatment and specialty areas within the clinic. These include an Intermediate Care unit, an ambulatory surgery centre, the Asklepios health centre all of which have associated extensive involvement of many different resident doctors and specialists.
The clinic guarantees consistently high levels of medical care through optimised systems and a seamless medical supply chain designed to provide all patients with optimal medical care.
Although the clinic has a hundred year history, all areas of the hospital have been modernised to the highest standard. All functional medical areas and departments are equipped with latest facilities and equipment. The hospital conveys a distinctly pleasant and warm atmosphere with comfortable, hotel style accommodation arranged at the patients discretion.
The hospital belongs to one of the leading international hospital chains in Europe.
To meet patients´ individual needs, they cover a wide range of medical services:
- Orthopaedics: Knee and hip operation, spinal surgery, casualty surgery
- Visceral Surgery: Oncology surgery, endocrine surgery, minimal-invasive surgery
- Gynaecology with breast centre: Obstetrics, breast cancer, oncological gynaecology, body contouring
- Urology: Oncology, incontinence, urinary stone disorders
- Internal Medicine: Gastroenterology, Haematology and internist Oncology, infectious disease
- Ear, Nose & Throat Medicine
- Geriatrics: Memory Clinic
- Anaesthesiology, intensive care unit, pain therapy
Click the thumbnails for larger images