Leading Hospital in Faro
This leading hospital in Faro is a palace of the late nineteenth century converted into a small and comfortable hospital of charm,boasts a wide range of modern facilities combined with highly qualified staff who take care of you every step of the way. Part of a new generation of hospitals and healthcare in Portugal, it is brimming with advanced technology medical professionals who understand how to get the very best out of the equipment.
The hospitals has been developed with the care of the patient in mind, so expect to find open spaces that are airy and comfortable with very high standards of cleanliness. Because this is a purpose built and modern hospital, all the equipment is the very latest and often state-of-the-art.
The care of the patient is as important as facilities and this hospital excels. You'll find the English speaking staff friendly and welcoming and able to put your mind at ease. All the hospital surgeons are highly qualified and very experienced so you can rest assured you'll be in the safest of hands.
A wide range of surgical competencies are available and it is well located for nearby transport networks, being just10 minutes away from the airport.
High quality healthcare in purpose built, bright modern facilities - you'll have every reason to have every confidence in the hands of this superb health group.
Capacity and facilities:
- 23 beds, 14 doctor's offices, 3 treatment rooms, 2 operating theatres, 1 pre anaesthesia, recovery and intermediate care room, ambulatory surgical unit, 3000 surgeries per year, 7300 daily hospitals admissions per year, 75 500 appointments per year.
- Beds distributed among 53 private rooms, semi-private rooms and a ward three or four beds equipped with private bathroom, cable TV, air-conditioning, telephone network and medical gases
- Four operating rooms prepared with the latest technology, wellness room is available to pre-anesthesia, transfer, recovery room and intermediate care, allowing the use of advanced surgical techniques. Post-operative recovery area where the patient has at his / her disposal a team of nurses supported by an anaesthesiologist.
- 24hour English speaking medical assistance
- English speaking welfare service where visits are made to all clients who have been admitted to the Hospital
- English speaking 24 hour phone service, logistic and technical support
- 24 hour ambulance service
- Orthopaedic / Spinal Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Maxilo-Facial &
- Cosmetic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Dentistry, Gastrointestinal, Hernia & Gastroenterology Surgery
Click the thumbnails for larger images