Executive Health Check Ups
Executive Health Check Ups for Individuals & Businesses
We specialise in arranging Executive Health check up packages throughout the world for individuals and businesses.
Health check ups are an excellent way to identify disease and health issues in their early stages, before they have a chance to progress to something more serious.
The prevention and early detection of any health related issues in their early stages can be life saving for the patient.
It can also significantly benefit the health and quality of life of your employees and, the efficiency of your business.
If you are a business, would you like to:
- Improve productivity and efficiency of your business?
- Save costs through lower employee absence rates?
- Improve staff retention – show your staff you truly care about their well-being?
- Have a healthier workplace?
If Yes, then we are ideally placed to assist you.
Types of Health Check Up
There are different levels of executive health check ups available, from a basic health check up right through to our most popular fully comprehensive Executive health check up package which includes a full body MRI scan.
The fully comprehensive Executive Health Check up package includes a detailed MRI of the following areas: Skull, Brain, Arteries, Liver, Spleen, Pancreas, Kidneys, Aorta, Bladder, Prostate (male), Ovaries / Uterus (female), Pelvis, Hip joint and Lumbar Spine.
All the body areas will be examined in a harmless MRI scanner to create a detailed medical evaluation of your body.
You will also have full blood tests together with tumour marker checks to provide a detailed evaluation of your personal health situation.
After the check up has been completed, patients will receive a detailed medical report together with the full records for all the results.
We also ensure that if the check up results discover any abnormal findings, then we will work together with the patient to arrange any necessary treatment needed.
In one day (24 hours) patients receive:
- A comprehensive medical history review and physical exam by an internal medicine specialist
- A full range of preventative screening tests such as Blood tests, Ultrasound *, X ray *, Colonoscopy *, Gastroscopy * and a Full Body MRI (* where needed)
- A heart (cardiovascular) fitness evaluation
- A review and update of medications, vaccinations and immunizations, including those needed for international travel
- A lifestyle assessment including review of nutrition, stress management, alcohol, tobacco, and other indicators of disease
- If there any medical problems discovered in the health check up process, then treatment options will be fully explained and discussed with the patient
We offer quick access and provide Fixed Prices for all diagnostic tests eg:
- CT Scan - Computed Tomography
- ECG - Electrocardiography
- MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- SPECT- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Bone scans
- Full Blood Tests
Diagnostic Tests can be arranged within 24 hours.
If surgical treatment is needed, this can be arranged within 7 days or in emergency cases within 24 hours.
Health Check Ups in 40 Countries
We work with individuals and businesses throughout the world to arrange health check up programs.
If you would like further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on: 0161 236 3211.Contact Us