Leading Hospital in Budapest
The hospital offers ambulatory and inpatient services on 4 floors in an exceptional setting right next to the River Danube, with breathtaking views.
Based on patient feedback, the “friends & family” recommendation rate of the Hospital is 98%, its Facebook rating of 4.8 is based on 500+ opinions. The Hospital was voted “Best Inpatient Care Private Institution” in Hungary both in 2016 and 2017.
The Hospital’s operating theaters were tailored to meet the needs of their surgeons and advanced operating techiques. The surgical block is equipped with an Arthrex Synergy HD3 minimally invasive arthroscopy tower, enabling accurate diagnosis, therapy and mosaic arthroplasty.
The operating theatres are also equipped with a highly specialised 3D Endo-eye gastrointestinal videoscope, considered to be one of the most innovative devices in endoscopic surgery.
The Hospital’s staff are committed to providing the most up-to-date international medical practice. Its physicians and consultants are internationally recognized experts, many of whom have returned from abroad to pursue their career in Hungary. Most of the Hospital’s leading surgeons have worked and operated in the UK, with a trackable history of their interventions and success rates.
The Hospital’s key practice areas in inpatient care are: orthopaedic surgeries (hip replacement, knee replacement, arthroscopic shave among others), general and advanced laparoscopic surgeries (treatment of hernias, gallbladder removal, operations of the intestines in complex cases, including cancer surgery, bariatric surgery etc), gynaecological surgery including complex operations and advanced cancer surgery.
The Hospital is also a renowned center for ophthalmological surgery with advanced diagnostics and planning for cataract surgery.
The Hospital’s diagnostic services offer 3D tomosythesis mammography and mammography with stereotactic vacuum sampling and GE’s unique Voluson E10 ultrasound device among others.
Health and Excellent Quality without Compromise
The Hospital ensures that everything they do serves the health and recovery of their patients. They will be by your side from the very beginning, whether for diagnostics, surgical procedures or physiotherapy and after care.
The focus is to provide tailored, high quality services in almost all fields of medicine with the help of the latest generation of equipment and the medical expertise of their specialists, many of whom are recognized authorities in their field. This is what the Hospital believes in and what makes this Hospital unique.
It is the perfect hospital choice for international patients.
English is spoken throughout and the facilities are really of the highest standards ensuring patients are in the safest hands.
Aside from the exceptional standards of both the hospital and the medical teams, patients can relax and enjoy stunning views from their patient room directly over the River Danube.
Patients of the Hospital will stay at the facility for as long as medically necessary, prior to going to the patient’s hotel, where they recuperate until they have had their final consultation with their surgeon and they are ready to return home.
For orthopaedic surgery patients who need post-operative physiotherapy will have this continued at the hotel on a daily basis by the patient’s physiotherapist from the hospital.
Facilities and Services
- Orthopaedic / Spinal Surgery - Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Elbow Replacement, Shoulder Replacement, Hip Revision, ACL, Arthroscopy, Complex Foot Surgeries, Major Knee Surgery, Major Hip Surgery, Ligament Surgery, Hand Surgery, Wrist Surgery, Foot Surgery, Osteotomy, Ankle Arthrodesis, Upper Arm Surgery, Rotator Cuff Surgery, Leg Surgery, Skeletal System & Connective Tissue Disorders
- Neurosurgery - Spinal Surgery, Peripheral, Cranial & Nervous System Surgery
- General Surgery - Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy, Fundoplication, Intestine Resection, Breast Axillary, Breast Sentinel, Abdominal Hernia, Splenectomy, Breast Reconstruction, Gastrectomy, Fissure Surgery, Rectum Surgery, Rectocele Surgery, Gallbladder, Thyroid Gland Surgery, Stoma Correction, Breast Tumour Surgery,
- Eye Surgery - Cataract Surgery with Multifocal Lens Implant, Cataract Surgery with Toric Lens Implant, Cataract Surgery with Flexible Aspheric Lens Implant, Double Cataract
- Gastrointestinal, Hernia & Gastroenterology Surgery - Inguinal Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, Femoral Hernia, Gastrostoma, Food Test with more than 200 Foods, H2 Breath Test
- Advanced Gynaecological Surgery - Ovarian Cyst Removal, Abdominal Hysterectomy, Vaginal Hysterectomy, Endometriosis, Hysteroscopy, Salpingo-oophorectomy, Ovary Removal, Surgery for Cervical Cancer, Surgery for Vulva Cancer, Surgery for Ovarian Cancer, Reconstructive Surgery of the Female Reproduction System, Endoscopic Gynaecological Surgery, Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgery, Bartholins Cyst Surgery, Vaginal Ultrasound, HPV Typing, IUD PLacement, IUD Removal
- Vascular/Visceral Surgery - Varicose Vein Surgery, Laser Varicose Vein Surgery,
- Urology - Testicular Surgery, Transurethral Prostate Surgery (TURP), Prostate Biopsy, Vasovasostomy, Transurethral Surgery, Surgery of the Male Reproductive System, Urethra Surgery, Bladder Tumour Surgery, Kidney Surgery, Urinary Tract Surgery, Cystoscopy, Prostate Screening
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery - Tear duct surgery, Tonsillectomy, Ear Correction, Removal of Salivary Glands, Parotid Gland Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery of the Paranasal Sinuses (FESS), Nasal Septum Plasty, Sleep Endoscopy, Grommet Insertion
- Proctology - Haemorrhoid Surgery, Fissure Surgery, Rectoscopy
- Bariatric Surgery - Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass
- Paediatric - Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Childhood Disorders, Childhood Acquired Diseases, Inguinal Hernia Surgery, Umbilical Hernia Surgery, Hydrocele, Neck Cyst, Projecting Ears, Pyloric Stenosis, Appendicitis, Varicocele
- Diagnostics - 3D Digital Mammography with Tomosynthesis, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Ultrasound Guided Biopsy, Ultrasound Guided Fine Needle Biopsy, X Ray, Bone density measurement , Breast cytology, Testicle Ultrasound with Doppler, Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Cardiology - ECHO, 24 Hours Blood Pressure Monitoring, Holter EKG, Transoesophageal echocardiogram, Electric Cardioversion, Cardiological Consultation
- Dermatology - Dermatological Evaluation, Fibroma Removal, Histology, Biopsy, Cryotherapy, Culturing, Skin Prick Test, Epicutan Test with 33 Substances, Skin Excision
- Haematology - Haematological Evaluation, Sternum Puncture, Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Neurology - EMG, ENG, EEG, Sleep Deprivation EEG, Neurological Examination
- Diagnostics - Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy, Mammography & Breast Check Up
Click the thumbnails for larger images