Leading Eye Clinics in Russia
This leading group of 0phthalmologic clinics have been operating in Russia since 1997 and offer a complete range of professional eye care services.
The clinics and branches operate in 10 major cities of the Russian Federation.
The two biggest are in Moscow and St.Petersburg.
Over 1,500,000 customers have visited the clinics with 150,000 complex surgeries and 300,000 laser corrections completed since inception.
The clinics draw patients from over 50 countries worldwide and currently account for 45% of the Russian market.
The clinic's have all been certified to comply with ISO 9001:2008.
About these leading clinics
The clinics deliver the highest standard of eye care that is compatible with the very best in Europe thanks to:
- Modern technology
- Full range of opthalmologic services
- Outstanding levels of service performance
- Highly qualified and experienced surgeons
- Quality Assurance
- A client centred approach
Advantages of this leading group
- Treatments meeting world medical standards performed by leading surgeons.
- Wide range of techniques used.
- Unique array of diagnostic, laser and micro surgery equipment.
- Individual approach when selecting methods for each patient.
- Immense experience and skills of doctors.
A complete range of professional eye care services including:
- Laser correction of Myopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism usingLasik, Epi-Lasik, Lasik Custom Vue and Femto-Lasik techniques.
- Cataract phacoemulsification treatment with intraocular lens implantations.
- Phakic lens implantation surgeries.
- Progressive myopia treatment.
- Refractive lens exchange surgeries.
- Surgical and laser glaucoma treatment.
- Surgical and therapeutic strabismus treatment.
- Complex microsurgeries.
Click the thumbnails for larger images