Leading Radiotherapy Centre in Hamburg
This unique cancer treatment clinic in Hamburg was founded in 2007. It specialises in targeted cancer therapy, using an innovative technique which offers hope for many sufferers.
CyberKnife therapy treats patients through a process called stereotactic radiosurgery, a noninvasive method of treating tumours with high-dose radiation precisely aimed from different angles.
While the name may conjure images of knives and scalpels, Cyberknife treatment does not require surgery. The
treatment is painless and non-invasive, so there is no cutting or anaesthesia required. CyberKnife destroys cancerous and benign tumours with high-dose, highly accurate radiation beams, whilst minimising damage to the healthy tissue. This makes difficult to reach tumours that may have been impossible to treat in the past, now treatable.
This leading clinic is ISO-certified with quality monitoring on a daily basis. The staff are highly skilled, welcoming and understanding with every effort made to make sure patients are as comfortable as possible.
- Diagnostics; MRI, CT, Pet-CET
- Cyberknife treatment:
- Highest precision & online therapy tracking
- Used in all body regions
- No pain or anaesthesia needed
- Out-patient procedure no recovery time
- Treatment for many kinds of cancers including:
- Malignant Brain Tumours
- Brain Metastases
- Lung Tumours
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Mastastes
- Spinal Mastases
- Prostate Tumours
- Uro-genital Tumours
- Benign Diseases e.g. Acoustic Neuroma, Meningioma, Pituitary Tumours
- They also offer the complete range of radiotherapy (IMRT; IGRT, VMAT) next to the Cyberknife technology
This leading clinic offers:
- Over 20 years experience in specialised oncology
- 60 employees (incl. 10 physicians, 8 medical physicists)
- DIN-EN-ISO 9001-2008
- Certification in 3 treatment centres
- Multi-lingual experienced team (English, Russian, etc.)
- More than 200 patients per day (therapy and diagnostics)
- Highest technological standards, state-of-the-art therapies
- High-precision, online-tracking stereotactic radiotherapy
- Multi-disciplinary cooperations with various oncology boards